- IHS Choir Uniform Policy: Form
- Women's Concert Choir Uniform Policy with Parental Signature: Form
- Men's Concert Choir Uniform Policy with Parental Signature: Form
- Parent Letter for Choir Retreat to Camp Burton
- Camp Burton Itinerary
- Camp Burton What to bring (and not!)
- Extended Field Trip expenses form
- Extended Field Trip and Emergency health form
Choir Retreat 2013
Northzone Concert - February 2013
Winter Concert 2012
Dreams of Thee
I arise from dreams of thee
In the first sweet sleep of night,
When the winds are breathing low,
And the stars are shining bright
I arise from dreams of thee,
And a spirit in my feet
Has led me -- who knows how?
To thy chamber-window, sweet!
The wandering airs they faint
On the dark, the silent stream,
The champak odors fall
Like sweet thoughts in a dream,
The nightingale's complaint,
It dies upon her heart,
As I must die on thine,
O, beloved as thou art!
O,lift me from the grass!
I die, I faint, I fall!
Let thy love in kisses rain
On my lips and eyelids pale,
My cheek is cold and white, alas!
My Heart beats loud and fast
Oh! press it close to thine again,
Where it will break at last!
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Choir Retreat 2012